Underwater pre wedding shoot is another exclusive pick of Pixelworks Photography. Here we are going to show you How this Pre wedding shoot took place at Bolgatty Palace in Cochin, India.
Pinki and Roopesh, the couple, did an amazing job to get the perfect shots for their underwater pre wedding shoot. The couple shares a beautiful chemistry, showcased in the pictures too.
Well, Shooting an underwater pre wedding shoot is no rocket science. You really need to hire a photographer who is experienced and skilled in shooting and swimming respectively.
The couple has tremendous energy and Part 1 of their pre wedding shoot took place in Pune at Okayama Garden.
The underwater pre wedding shoot took complete two hours. There was a team of cinematographers and Photographers present to shoot.
Behind the scene – check out some glimpses
The photographer that you are hiring for underwater pre wedding shoot should know swimming and should be comfortable underwater. It may be quite tiring for you to remain underwater and give that perfect shot, however the results will blow your mind.
The Prerequisites for the Underwater pre wedding shoot are
- The couple essentially needs to be swimmers.
- The photographer needs to be a swimmer who is comfortable underwater.
- The photographer needs to carry water resistant equipment.
- The resort/swimming pool authorities should not have any constraint for gowns/tuxedo or the dress other than Swimming costume.
- If you are swimmers but not comfortable underwater for long, you need practice. Spare some time in pool 4-5 times before the shoot and you will master the skill.
Looking for your underwater pre wedding shoot. Don’t wait, simply click on Chat Now option on the screen and book your shoot.