Confused about Pre wedding shoot dresses ?? Not anymore !! Check out the pre wedding shoot dresses in vogue these days for The ladies and for gentlemen. Pixelworks bring to you almost 23 different couples who wore these dresses to their very own Pre wedding shoot.
If you want a quick list of Dresses for a pre wedding shoot here it is.
- Dhoti and crop top
- Evening gown
- Midi Dress
- Backless Dress…… Scroll down for pre wedding outfit ideas for women
Dresses for Pre wedding Shoot for Men
- Printed Short/tshirt
- Pathani Suit
- Nehru Jacket/Achkan
- Round Neck T with Blazer
- T shirt and Shorts…… Scroll down for pre wedding photoshoot outfit ideas for men
If you want to look at how those look, you will have to scroll down to see the pics
1. Anarkali – Be it an Anarkali dress or A line evening gown, never miss a twirl shot. Make Anarkali one of your pre wedding shoot dresses.
2. Lehenga – The tradition is taking the lead this time and when it comes to lehenga – you have to really see it to believe it – how big a difference it makes!
3. Saree – The most elegant attire speaks so much about grace and how to appear perfectly poised.
4. Dhoti and crop top – It’s your style that matters. If you know how to blend accessories with your kinda dress then your picture says it all.
5. Evening gown – Having a couple shot in this attire will make you feel that you are dressed for the perfect evening date. One of the important pre wedding dresses that you should swear by.
6. Midi Dress – A calf length dress is known as midi dress. It is an elegant choice which suits tall as well as short girls. Keep this dress a part of your pre wedding shoot.
7. Dungarees – a pair of trousers connected to a bib with shoulder straps. It makes you feel free and casual rather than look formal. Fun shots in this attire as follows
8. Salwar Suit or Cotton A-line Kurta– Interesting outfit straight from Punjab with tadka unlimited. Other culture specific dresses can also be included as a part of pre wedding dress. In Maharshtra Navaari is the first choice if traditional wear is planned.
9. Off shoulder/ Cold shoulder/ Tube dresses – Of shoulder dresses cast a spell when worn with great confidence and style. Check out the pre wedding look and plan yours.
10. Traditional Evening Gown– Traditional evening gowns generally have embroidery or A-line with an Indian look. One of the pre wedding dresses you can never go wrong with.
11. Deep back/backless dress – If you have the figure to flaunt, why not try some deep back dresses which will accentuate you waistline.
12. Why not a Velvet Dress – There is no need of adding an extra bead or Zari when Velvet dress alone is set to rule your Pre wedding shoot
1.Simple and plain Kurta – Plain kurta lets you be simple and yet comfortable if the couple plans to go ahead with Traditional attire. Men who can Kurta well should plan it when the girl wears either the lehenga or Saree,
2. Suit – The best part of men wearing suit is that it blends well when the ladies wear Indian as well as western attire. Traditional gowns with suit, short dress with suit, sometimes designer saree with suit also goes perfectly well. Suit with and without tie, both look graceful.
3. Tuxedo – if a suit makes it up for your moment, a tuxedo makes the moment more special. Check out the glimpses.
4. Casual Look – Some people carry the casual look with immense perfection. Presenting the casual look.
5. Printed Shirt- Prints enhance the happiness and smile, makes you feel forever young.
6. Pathani Suit – This goes for people who can carry traditional clothing with poise. Think of wearing a Pathani suit if you want to have variety in your Pre wedding shoot.
7. Nehru Jacket/Achkan- Who says that only girls wear different dresses and men can’t have variety. Enhance your Traditional look by wearing this Nehru Jacket either over Kurta or over Jeans and shirt.
8. Semi Formal look– Semi formal look can be achieved simply by wearing a jacket over T-shirt. Have a look…
9. Round Neck Tees for him – Sometimes just the usual stuff fits the gap like this round-neck-full-sleeved get up.
1. Checked shirts
2. Love for Leather jackets
3. In love with Whites
4. Message Sweat shirts
5. Color coordinated
Make an enquiry if our style of photography interests you. We are sure to come up with more tips and articles worth your time. We hope these indian pre wedding shoot poses and ideas will help you out in your shoot.
Pixelworks keeps bringing you knowledge worthy articles to keep you updated with the latest information. If you have trouble finalizing the song for your video check out the New songs for Pre wedding video that will fit your very own video. To know what’s the latest pre wedding trends keep checking our website. We do not provide pre wedding shoot dresses on rent. So if you are looking to rent dresses for pre wedding shoot then we suggest you search on google.
Hope these pre wedding photoshoot outfit ideas will help you looks beautiful and smart on your pre wedding photoshoot. Keep checking our Instagram and facebook and Pinterest for our recent Photographs.
Q1. Do you also provide dresses on rent?
Ans- NO, we don’t provide dresses on rent. The above dresses are for reference only.
Q2. How many dresses can we change in our Pre wedding shoot?
Ans – Well that entirely depends upon the Shoot package that you have picked up from us. Talk to your Photographer or contact person, they will guide you.
Q3. I am looking for a unique Pre wedding shoot, can you help me with some nice ideas?
Ans – For a Unique Pre wedding shoot you can plan for some uncommon things like Underwater Pre wedding shoot, Pre wedding shoot with horses, Miniature shoot and a shoot at Night. You can still check this link which gives you endless Ideas for your Pre wedding shoot.
Q4. What songs should I plan for my Pre wedding video?
Ans – Check out recent songs for your Pre wedding shoot
Q5. Why do I need a pre wedding shoot? What are the tips that can help me on my Pre wedding shoot?
Ans – Here are some tips for your Pre wedding shoot.
Q6. What Poses should I keep in mind for my Pre wedding shoot?
Ans- Here is a guide to help you with 99 poses for your Pre wedding shoot.
Q7. What are the best locations for Pre wedding shoot in Pune?
Q8. What is the worth of my Pre wedding shoot?
Ans- Here you go to check the worth of your Pre wedding shoot.