Confused about Pre wedding shoot dresses ?? Not anymore !! Check out the pre wedding shoot dresses in vogue these days for The ladies and for gentlemen. Pixelworks bring to you almost ten different couples who wore these dresses to their very own Pre wedding shoot.
Dresses for pre wedding shoot – Girls.
(Scroll down to know Pre wedding shoot dresses for Him.)
1. Anarkali – Be it an Anarkali dress or A line evening gown, never miss a twirl shot. Make Anarkali one of your pre wedding shoot dresses.
2. Lehenga – The tradition is taking the lead this time and when it comes to lehenga – you have to really see it to believe it – how big a difference it makes!
3. Saree – The most elegant attire speaks so much about grace and how to appear perfectly poised.
4. Dhoti and crop top – It’s your style that matters. If you know how to blend accessories with your kinda dress then your picture says it all.
5. Evening gown – Having a couple shot in this attire will make you feel that you are dressed for the perfect evening date. One of the important pre wedding dresses that you should swear by.
6. Midi Dress – A calf length dress is known as midi dress. It is an elegant choice which suits tall as well as short girls. Keep this dress a part of your pre wedding shoot.
7. Dungarees – a pair of trousers connected to a bib with shoulder straps. It makes you feel free and casual rather than look formal. Fun shots in this attire as follows
8. Salwar Suit – Interesting outfit straight from Punjab with tadka unlimited. Other culture specific dresses can also be included as a part of pre wedding dress. In Maharshtra Navaari is the first choice if traditional wear is planned.
9. Off shoulder/ Tube dresses – Of shoulder dresses cast a spell when worn with great confidence and style. Check out the pre wedding look and plan yours.
10. Traditional Evening Gown– Traditional evening gowns generally have embroidery or A-line with an Indian look. One of the pre wedding dresses you can never go wrong with.
11. Deep back/backless dress – If you have the figure to flaunt, why not try some deep back dresses which will accentuate you waistline.
Dresses for Pre wedding shoot – Men
1.Simple and plain Kurta – Plain kurta lets you be simple and yet comfortable if the couple plans to go ahead with Traditional attire. Men who can Kurta well should plan it when the girl wears either the lehenga or Saree,
2. Suit – The best part of men wearing suit is that it blends well when the ladies wear Indian as well as western attire. Traditional gowns with suit, short dress with suit, sometimes designer saree with suit also goes perfectly well. Suit with and without tie, both look graceful.
3. Tuxedo – if a suit makes it up for your moment, a tuxedo makes the moment more special. Check out the glimpses.
4. Casual Look – Some people carry the casual look with immense perfection. Presenting the casual look.
5. Printed Shirt- Prints enhance the happiness and smile, makes you feel forever young.
6. Pathani Suit – This goes for people who can carry traditional clothing with poise. Think of wearing a Pathani suit if you want to have variety in your Pre wedding shoot.
7. Nehru Jacket/Achkan- Who says that only girls wear different dresses and men can’t have variety. Enhance your Traditional look by wearing this Nehru Jacket either over Kurta or over Jeans and shirt.
8. Semi Formal look– Semi formal look can be achieved simply by wearing a jacket over T-shirt. Have a look…
Pre Wedding Shoot dresses for couples? Yup, that’s coming up next……
Pixelworks keeps bringing you knowledge worthy articles to keep you updated with the latest information. If you have trouble finalizing the song for your video check out the New songs for Pre wedding video that will fit your very own video. To know what’s the latest pre wedding trends keep checking our website.