Covid-19 pandemic has definitely delayed/cancelled many 2020 weddings and Pre weddings and the plans have taken a backseat, but there are those who are hoping against hope and still willing to plan their Pre wedding shoot in a different way and are looking for best ways on how to plan for a Pre wedding shoot during Coronavirus. (If you are looking for some tips on how to plan your wedding during the coronavirus pandemic with less than 50 people, have a look at our blog here.)
Here are 8 quick tips to help you plan your Pre wedding Photoshoot during Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.
Pixelworks Photography brings you some pointers for those who are going ahead with their Pre wedding plans this season. Here are some tips on how to plan for a Pre wedding shoot during Coronavirus. Lets not wait and now call it a New Normal and get ourselves ready to deal with this pandemic as you plan your Pre wedding shoot wedding.
- Pre wedding planning amidst Pandemic – Pre wedding is a one time affair and since the wake of Covid 19, Pre wedding planning is still much easier than Wedding as you can easily maintain social distancing with the team and others.
2. Choose a location with less or no crowd – Choosing a location with less or no people helps maintaining the social distance and this will also add to the privacy when you have your Pre wedding shoot.
3. Hire Local Photographers – Hire local photographers to avoid inter state travel of any kind. Local vendors providing the services will not have much to travel and they will be taking all the safety measures amidst Pandemic to maintain social distancing. #Vocalforlocal
4. Carry Sanitizers and Face Masks – For your own safety and safety of others, must carry sanitizers and face masks.
5. Do your Home work well on poses and be prepared to wind up the shoot quickly – you can consult with your photographer about the poses and liking over phone or messages. Share the photographs beforehand so that both sides are well prepared with what your expectation is. Planning beforehand will help you maintain the social distancing well.
6. Arrange your own commute to avoid traveling via cab or with photography team – self drive car or two-wheeler will help you avoid any public transport like cabs.
7. Avoid Make up artist if possible – This will ensure a safe Pre wedding shoot. Try to do hair make up on your own.
8. Avoid buying eatables from outside – Carry your own water and snacks to avoid buying any eatables from outside. This will ensure winding up shoot on time and lets you avoid unnecessary contact with market and shops.
Follow Pixelworks Photography on Instagram, Facebook and for inspiration you can follow us on Pinterest. Pixelworks has always been creating and capturing moments for you with much Love and dedication. Stay tuned for more updates and Stay Safe
pre wedding during coronavirus
pre wedding during covid 19
pre wedding during lockdown
pre wedding during lockdown in maharashtra
pre wedding during lockdown in india
private wedding during coronavirus