Some simple and easy tips to get you child ready for their first kids photography session. Things to remember when you are getting ready your baby for a photo shoot (0-1 yrs).
- Please make sure that your child has had enough sleep to stay afresh during the shoot.
- Let the venue be the area or place familiar to your child, otherwise the child will take long to adjust into a new place.
- Keep all the toys along that he likes since they keep him happy and can be used as props which can enhance the photograph.
- Make the most of having a photographer to click for you, try to change the dresses as many times as you can. All expressions captured in same dress may not make any difference.
- Keep talking to the child, be interactive, do funny things with full energy and vigour that make your child laugh as much as you can.
- Don’t let the child stay hungry. A well fed child is a happy child.
- Outdoor photographs come out well than indoors. Choose a time of the day when it’s not pleasant with enough light outside. Suitable time could be Morning 9-10 am or evening 4-5:30 pm.
- Be enthusiastic to transfer the enthusiasm in your child. Children don’t listen but the imitate.
To see how we do Kids Photoshoot, Follow the link to see the samples.